WeChitr (“Company”, “we”, “us” and “our”) respects the privacy of each and every individual and protects all the information that is provided by the customers on our website. We will not rent or sell, disclose, transfer or trade your personal information in any manner.
Collection of Information
To allow you to place an order on our website, the company may collect some personal and non- personal information from you.
The personal information may include your:
- Phone number
- Financial information including credit card or debit card number or OTP, etc.
Non- Personal Information
When you visit our website, some non- personal information may also get collected and may get stored in logs. This information includes your:
- Geographical location or IP address
- Browser (Google chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Details of your telecom service provider
Usage of Personal Information
The personal information provided by the customer is used only to:
- Help you buy product on our website
- Address your queries
- Help you with the information regarding our products
- Send you latest updates via SMS or e-mail
- Determine the number of visitors on our website
We ensure you that your personal and non- personal information would be kept confidential.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers which are placed on your computer’s hard drive through our website to track the traffic on our website. Cookies helps us in identifying your computer so that we can recognize the next time when you make a visit to our website and can differentiate you from the new visitors on our website. With the help of Cookies, we may collect some non- personal information about you including name of the domain, date and time of your visit to the website, IP address, etc. This information helps us to know our customers better and provide them with a better experience on our website. You always have the choice of blocking these cookies from your computer. However, if you turn cookies off, you may not be able to use certain features on our website.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties only when it is necessary. The situation may arise when we want to provide you access to our services, improve our marketing and advertisement services, detect or prevent illegal activities or to enforce our user agreement
- We may also disclose your information if it necessary to do it by law or in response to any legal process
- You have provided all the personal information to the company voluntarily
- You have the option of updating, reviewing or correcting your personal information at any time. Whenever you update the information, we keep a copy of your previously mentioned information for our record. In any way, we are not responsible for the authenticity of any information mentioned by you on our website
- To keep you updated with latest products and offers, the company may send you e- mailers or SMS to the address or phone number given by you. However, you can also opt- out from the service by contacting the customer care
We ensure to follow strict security measures to safeguard the privacy of our customer. Even when you access or change your account information, we ensure to offer a secure server.
We make sure that your personal information is secured with us but we also request you to be careful while sharing your personal information with any third party calling you or sending you mails and claiming to be associated with our organization. We won’t take any responsibility for any issue that may arise due to your negligence.
While you browse through our website, you show your acceptance towards the terms and policies of our website. In case you have any kind of disagreement with our policy, we suggest you to not to use our website. If you are regularly using our website, you must also be aware of the changes in our policy and must accept them. Again, if there is any disagreement, stop using our website.
We ensure to solve all your queries related to the website, product or your purchase. If you have any issues or grievances to share, you can get in touch with us through the following mediums:
- You can call us at (+91) 85958 63834
- You can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org